Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012

Statement of the day – Chris Corner: New windows (10/12/12)



Today I was really surprised in a positive way. After the shock that again a total stranger has keys to my apartment that guy told me he is here for measuring the windows because the landlord has ordered new ones which should get installed in about a month. 

I really think this will be an improvement for my apartment because right now with the weather getting colder I always can feel the cold creeping so easily through these old simple glazed and not tight shutting windows. But again, I may not be a professional and only have basic home improvement skills but I personally would recommend building in new windows during the summer months and not in mid or end of November when the possibility for first snow is already at the end of October. 

What do you think? Am I too critical or isn’t this kind of obvious? Love to get your comments! (If you can’t  enter them here send me an email and I will post them for you.)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Mensch, Chris, sei doch froh, dass du überhaupt neue Fenster bekommst! Obwohl.... Wenn die drin sind, bist du schon wieder da weg, oder?

    AntwortenLöschen