Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012

UNO - Best day of school (10/17/12)



Today this could be the greatest day of my life…

Why? Because it just was AWESOME!  It started of with my class “Managing in a Digital World” where I received not only a 100% in my last quiz (ok, that is not extra-ordinary, pretty easy stuff and I expected that) but also a 100% in my last assignment which was describing a business process, relate it to the curse and make suggestions for improvement in face of job design and usage of IT. Comparing to the last one where I thought I did a good job and received a 77 this is totally an improvement, isn’t it? 

So after that I was in a pretty good mood and my nervousness because of the upcoming talk I was going to give in my Human Resource Management class nearly vanished (it was my first presentation in English, I was the first one in the class who presented his work,…).  And what can I say? The feedback from the teacher was something like “Chris set a really high standard for the following presentations, but I am sure you all will be fine…”

With the additional feedback from some of my class fellows which were all so impressed (“It seemed like you have never done anything else…”) I couldn’t help doing anything but smile the rest of the whole day J

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen